Due to the cost of the flights, we've had a change of itinerary.
We are no longer visiting Washington DC. It's a shame, though all we were really interested in seeing was The White House.
Our new itinerary looks like this:
- New York - 4 nights at The Carter Hotel
- Boston - 3 nights at The Copley Square Hotel
- Cooperstown -1 night at The Lyoncher B&B
- Buffalo - 2 nights at The Holiday Inn Downtown
- Las Vegas - 4 nights at The Bellagio Hotel
- Death Valley - 1 night at Furnace Creek Ranch
- Yosemite National Park - 4 nights at Curry Village
- San Francisco - 4 nights at The Taylor Hotel
- San Simeon - 1 night at The Silver Surf Motel
- Los Angeles - 1 night at Travelodge Sunset/La Brea
- San Diego - 3 nights at Best Western Bayside Inn